SRI Maths Challenge
The inaugural SRI Mathematics Challenge (SRIMC) was held over three online rounds near
the end of June 2015.
More than a hundred high-school students resident in Singapore registered for the event.
6 Book Prizes were awarded: 1 Gold ($50), 3 Silver ($35 each) and 2 Bronze ($20).
In addition, 11 Honourable Mention's were awarded Book Vouchers.
Book Vouchers were also awarded to those who accumulated participation credits.
The prizes were sponsored by the SRI Bookstore.
The Prize Winners
Cheryl Kwek Yi Ling (Crescent Girls' School)
1. Tran Ngoc Nha Thi (Crescent Girls' School)
2. Ng Weihan (Crescent Girls' School)
3. Kaila Recio (Tanjong Katong Girls' School)
1. Gideon Tay Yee Chuen (Anglo Chinese School, Independent)
2. Damien Kim Jun Yee (St. Joseph's Institution)
Some Photos of the prize winners are on our Facebook Page