- Dr. Rajesh R. Parwani (Founder/Director)
receiving his Ph.D.
in theoretical physics from Stony Brook University
in 1992, Rajesh held various research positions in France and
India before returning to Singapore. From 2001 till 2012 he was a
lecturer at the University Scholars Programme (National University of Singapore), teaching
science and mathematics modules,
while continuing his research into quantum theory and cosmology. In
addition to communicating his research in physics journals and at
international conferences, he has mentored dozens of research
students at all levels from high-school to
left NUS in
2012 to launch the Simplicity Research Institute, and to spend
more time on his interests which include writing
books, and yoga, of which he is a certified instructor.
- Publications on record at arXiv
- Research Papers (record at INSPIRES)
- Publication Statistics (from INSPIRES. High-energy physics papers only)
- ResearchGate profile.
- Teaching Citation (previously at NUS)
- Students Supervised (previously at NUS)